Make a donation

Author Topic: Re: Dave J's Edition 30 - no. 1387 - Revo Stage 1  (Read 37332 times)

Offline barelyrelevant

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 4
Re: Dave J's Edition 30 - no. 1387 - Revo Stage 1
« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2016, 09:54:27 pm »
Lovely example, I don't think I could bring myself to track it!

Offline Dave J

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 45
  • -Receive: 63
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,55935.0.html
« Reply #91 on: November 14, 2016, 10:01:28 pm »
Cheers for the comment guys - I like the car the longer I own it...!

I am getting fed up with the carbon covers, especially as they have faded from black so was thinking of changing back to OEM...

Oh, barelyrelevant - I am a wuss on track, believe me! It was great to use the performance of the car, but I was still light on brakes and tyres. Would be very easy to toast them quickly, I'm sure. It is my daily driver so was treated well; both warm up and cool down laps. Didn't do more than 5 laps a time. As much as anything it was learning and enjoying the circuit with another car friend (in his track MX5, so he wasn't as cautious!).
Tuition was the best money spent on both days I've been to Donington...

Life's too short not to enjoy these cars. If I was rich I'd have a mint low miler and then still this one for the enjoyment of the mk5 :)

Edition 30 - no. 1387

Offline Orama_19

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #92 on: December 21, 2017, 11:28:03 pm »
Cheers for the comment guys - I like the car the longer I own it...!

I am getting fed up with the carbon covers, especially as they have faded from black so was thinking of changing back to OEM...

Oh, barelyrelevant - I am a wuss on track, believe me! It was great to use the performance of the car, but I was still light on brakes and tyres. Would be very easy to toast them quickly, I'm sure. It is my daily driver so was treated well; both warm up and cool down laps. Didn't do more than 5 laps a time. As much as anything it was learning and enjoying the circuit with another car friend (in his track MX5, so he wasn't as cautious!).
Tuition was the best money spent on both days I've been to Donington...

Life's too short not to enjoy these cars. If I was rich I'd have a mint low miler and then still this one for the enjoyment of the mk5 :)

Amazing project!! ;)

And that color..  :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: