All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

advise on 19"bbs ch alloys

(1/3) > >>

Andy:
I phoned Rimstyle today to get a price on BBS 19"  8j with ofset 50 alloys for my golf,they said they are £1600 with 235/35/19 budget tyres on (full run)i asked how much with federal tyres which was £1900 or just the rims are £1300-these rims

As any body got bbs ch with 19" 8j on there ofset 50- did you get them cheaper else where!
i got advised the ofset should be 45...

neg:
You'll struggle to get them much cheaper nowadays unless you find some second had - but then still there around £1k.

BBS CH 026 is the model for the Golf, sure the offset is 50 like you say  - they fit perfect  8)

TurboTrev:
My 8x19 BBS CHs are offset 50 and they look fine.  I ordered some spacers for the back at the same time as ordering the wheels, but I didn't bother fitting them.  I got my wheels from Philip Walker at PW Motorsport - they are also official BBS dealers and they gave me a 1st class service.  I'm sure he will beat the price you have if you ask him.  www.pwmotorsport.com

Hurdy:
I'm selling my 19" BBS CH black edition alloys in excellent order with 4 Goodyear F1 assyms (more than 6mm all round) soon if you are interested, and they won't be anywhere near £1900 - or £1600 come to that. :happy2:

19 x 8 and 50 offset

Andy:
would be interested Hurdy-getting my car lowered on monday-be a few months yet when i will be able to afford them-what price are you looking for

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version