All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Standard exhaust note.

(1/2) > >>

Gene Hunt:
I really like the standard sound level from the o.e exhaust.Question is i want to change it soon to a Milltek system.Which one is closest to standard sound please ?,i.e resonated or non resonated ?.I could live with a slight increase in noise but don't want some chave sounding system.Thanks in advance.

bacillus:
The resonated milltek is probably a little quieter than oem till the upper rpm range.

SO8:
I have been out in an Edition 30 with a full TBE milltek resonated system ... and didn't realise for quite a few miles it had the system on it - it seemed the same as standard .... until higher revs when it was more purposeful (but still hardly noisier - more a different tone).

I got out of his car and back into mine - with it's std system on .... and noticed absolutely no difference noise wise !

oldtomo:
I have the tbe resonated Milltek and until you give it some encouragment I honestly cannot tell the difference!  :happy2:

Hurdy:
Mine with a Milltek TBE Resonated

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version