General > Random Chat

Sig pics sizes. and now forum names.

(1/8) > >>

Top Cat:
Sorry to be a bore, but I am getting a few complaints about sig pic sizes (being over sized)  from members who I have previously asked to resize. I must admit there are some huge ones creeping in of late.  :fighting2:

So with this in mind.  
--- Quote ---Signatures/Avatar's are allowed and can be added to your profile. Signature images should be no bigger than 450 pixels wide x 150 pixels high and not contain any inappropriate material or text which could cause offence to other forum users. Only approved traders or by prior agreement may members advertise via there forum signatures.

--- End quote ---

Can all members who don't comply please resize your signature pics please. I shall be removing oversized ones as I go along and I haven't the time to PM everyone to tell them where there pics have gone.   :drinking:

Also from now on, no more forum name changes unless temporally for a joke. One it is a ball ache doing it, two; it poses security issues.

stealthwolf:
You shouldn't have to explain. It's in the rules.

dodds-gttdi:
Ditto. An easy thing to remeber, not too many people changge their signature pictures anyway.

There's a few people that spRRing to mind... :confused:

dodds-gttdi:

--- Quote from: dodds-gttdi on November 06, 2012, 10:43:48 pm ---Ditto. An easy thing to remeber, not too many people changge their signature pictures anyway.

There's a few people that spRRing to mind... :confused:

--- End quote ---

D'oh. Just re-measured mine and found it's above size. Off to cut it down.  :happy2:

Mk5 GTian:

Mine is 300 x 250. Is that ok? What I lack in length, I make up for in girth!  :signLOL:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version