All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Audi S6 DRLS on .:R32

<< < (6/8) > >>

CocoPops:
Quite like the look of the inpro s5 ones... Ideas on pricing?

spikeydoo:
x2, those in-pro lights look really good - TM tuning are out of stock any ideas where they might be for sale??

danishmkvgti:
I'mm considering the S6 Led on my GTI but hooked up to the Fog lights wiring, and ditch the foglights, Do i need a capasitor or resistance for it to work??
Meaning no fault codes in vag com.

Thx

Manu_R32:
Had the mod done and apologies for not being able to post any pics! everytime i start the car i get a warning message saying Front Left and Right parking light not working or something like that and i also get like a little orange lighbulb appearing on the dashboard. Any one know how i can get rid of this? Honestly will post pics soon just waiting for a few more goodies for the car!  :smiley:

Hurdy:

--- Quote from: john_o on June 25, 2009, 08:25:21 am ---those are gorgeous Pazz , nice find  :happy2:, like you I have xenons though  :sad:
Has Hurdy seen them yet  :laugh:

--- End quote ---

I've seen them and like them :drool:

Not something I'd swap mine for though :wink:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version