All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

The under seat trays

(1/2) > >>

rdfcpete:
Were these an option on only the leather seats or Ed30 perhaps, or can they be retrofitted?
The handbook or manual mentions them but I don't have them. I've got the heated Interlagos seats.

Thanks,

Pete.

golfman:

--- Quote from: rdfcpete on June 21, 2009, 10:27:49 pm ---Were these an option on only the leather seats or Ed30 perhaps, or can they be retrofitted?
The handbook or manual mentions them but I don't have them. I've got the heated Interlagos seats.

Thanks,

Pete.

--- End quote ---
I have them on mine quite handy little drawers!!!
Ive seen a how to somewhere
try this-http://oempl.us/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=75_23_29&products_id=100

TomB:
Yeah they're great, they were standard fit on my old Ibiza, no idea why they're not standard on the Golf!

A pair went on eBay for over £50 last week, I want to do it but I can't really afford it, as you know!

If you do get a price, let us know how much per side!

big al:
mine doesnt have them either,
Wasnt sure if it was because the heated seats wires were underneath and blocked all the space for one.

rdfcpete:
That's what I wondered Al, probably not enough room cause there's a bunch of wiring and adaptors under there?

Thanks for the link golfman  :happy2: What's that, about £70 inc delivery?

Tom, cheers I'll check the bay regularly then...And of course, if you're short on cash you could always flog me your Xenons!?  :happy2: :laugh: :grin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version