All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

The side skirt on my gti gone!

(1/5) > >>

Lean:
somehow I have managed to lose the side skirt on my gti... no idea when or where but there is only a small bit left all i can think is that i have caught it when parking too near to some bushes or something  :surprised: does anyone know how much it will cost me to replace and whether its something i can have done NOT via the dealers.. anyone one here yorkshire based that can sort it?

cheers me dears

neg:
R32 one were £76 for the pair - which come primered ready to paint - if you want the standard GTI black plastic versions I would think they will be a similar price.

Top Cat:

--- Quote from: neg on June 23, 2009, 09:11:57 am ---R32 one were £76 for the pair - which come primered ready to paint - if you want the standard GTI black plastic versions I would think they will be a similar price.

--- End quote ---

Neg that was a while back, and they had been priced wrong. I think they are double that price.  :confused:

Take a look through our for sale section, there was some for sale a while back.  :smiley:

VC:
i sold mine recently for £120 less delivery, seems about the going rate for 2nd hand and mine were minty

Caz:
i know ive jst had mine fitted... but i didnt knick yours.. honest...  :innocent: :chicken:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version