All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Custom Code

<< < (6/7) > >>

Hurdy:
Yep, good to meet you again Sean.  8)

I presume you like REVO though as you have mapped the cars :happy2:

Teutonic_Tamer:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on June 29, 2009, 03:16:13 pm ---Sean's back!  :signLOL:
--- End quote ---

Though I feel like utter sh!t today, and to quote a line from that infamous pop song, "the drugs don't work"!!!  :sick:


--- Quote from: Greenouse on June 29, 2009, 03:16:13 pm ---Good to meet you yesterday!  :happy2:
--- End quote ---

Likewise  :happy2:  :grouphug:

Teutonic_Tamer:

--- Quote from: Hurdy on June 29, 2009, 03:52:40 pm ---Yep, good to meet you again Sean.  8)
--- End quote ---

And you too!  :grouphug:



--- Quote from: Hurdy on June 29, 2009, 03:52:40 pm ---I presume you like REVO though as you have mapped the cars :happy2:
--- End quote ---

Well, I like Revo for a whole raft of reasons, mainly that they are honest and don't BS potential customers, and that they actually deliver exactly what it says on the tin - and even over deliver in the case of my RS4!  :jumpmove:  :jumpmove:

And you seemed quite impressed too!  :wink:

Hurdy:

--- Quote from: Teutonic_Tamer on June 29, 2009, 05:51:16 pm ---
--- Quote from: Hurdy on June 29, 2009, 03:52:40 pm ---Yep, good to meet you again Sean.  8)
--- End quote ---

And you too!  :grouphug:



--- Quote from: Hurdy on June 29, 2009, 03:52:40 pm ---I presume you like REVO though as you have mapped the cars :happy2:
--- End quote ---

Well, I like Revo for a whole raft of reasons, mainly that they are honest and don't BS potential customers, and that they actually deliver exactly what it says on the tin - and even over deliver in the case of my RS4!  :jumpmove:  :jumpmove:

And you seemed quite impressed too!  :wink:

--- End quote ---

 :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :driver: :driver: :jumping: :jumping:

Sure did....and still do :happy2:

Teutonic_Tamer:

--- Quote from: Hurdy on June 29, 2009, 07:11:24 pm ---
--- Quote from: Teutonic_Tamer on June 29, 2009, 05:51:16 pm ---
--- Quote from: Hurdy on June 29, 2009, 03:52:40 pm ---Yep, good to meet you again Sean.  8)
--- End quote ---

And you too!  :grouphug:



--- Quote from: Hurdy on June 29, 2009, 03:52:40 pm ---I presume you like REVO though as you have mapped the cars :happy2:
--- End quote ---

Well, I like Revo for a whole raft of reasons, mainly that they are honest and don't BS potential customers, and that they actually deliver exactly what it says on the tin - and even over deliver in the case of my RS4!  :jumpmove:  :jumpmove:

And you seemed quite impressed too!  :wink:

--- End quote ---

 :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :driver: :driver: :jumping: :jumping:

Sure did....and still do :happy2:
--- End quote ---

So you had an 'interesting' drive home eh?  :wink:

I just need to remap my right foot now, cause it absoltely pi$$ed it down, and I kept on lighting up the fronts, even in 4th!  :ashamed:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version