All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Custom Code

<< < (2/7) > >>

jon-tfsi:
I have had my leon TFSI remapped by them and its ok. Very linear power delivey just like OEM but more powerfull. Also had the REVO trial on the same car. They both felt like they gave the same power but the CC map was much smoother. The REVO map seemed to make the engine louder somehow.
I have been told that the trial maps from REVO are not the full 100% as the settings are lower.
Just my experience of the maps.
You should be aware though that if you get an exhaust or fuel pump and want to go stage 2 or stage 2+, with Custom code you have to pay the full remap price again. With other software companies the new maps are are either free or a small charge. If I had my choice again I would have gone with another company.
Hope this helps

neg:
I had Custom Code on our Mk4 Anni TDI and it was fine, had Revo on both my Leon Cupra R and MK5 GTI mind you  :wink:

dan.payne:

--- Quote from: gazbutS3 on June 23, 2009, 08:57:00 pm ---Tom had his ED30 custom coded too :smiley:

--- End quote ---

Yep Tom's (Now mine) ED30 is running the Custom Code 2+ mapping with autotech fuel pump. All I can say is its awesome, obviously I haven't sampled any other mapping but I had Custom Code on my last car and if Im lucky enough to have something else next thats worth mapping I will use them again!

Cant recommend them enough plus JBS are 2mins from my house  :signLOL:

keith:
If you are thinking of getting CC you should get yourself to GTI Internat as they always do a discount if you buy it there and you get free 1/4 mile sprint runs.

stugolf:
I am actually going to Inters this weekend but slight issue is... I haven't bought a GTI yet!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version