All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

R32 Rear

(1/2) > >>

H DUBS:
Hi,

Does anyone have any pics of an R32 back on a 5 door gti?
I've seen a few on the 3 door models which look fantastic, but I can't find any on the 5 door.

Any pics appreciated  :smiley:

H DUBS

Top Cat:
So MR Hdubs are you telling us you have never seen Red Robins rear end  :chicken:

markymark:

--- Quote from: Top Cat on June 23, 2009, 04:01:35 pm ---So MR Hdubs are you telling us you have never seen Red Robins rear end  :chicken:

--- End quote ---

I think he must be one of the lucky few who hasnt!  :rolleye:

Oh you meant his car! :wink:

bacillus:

--- Quote from: markymark on June 23, 2009, 04:04:29 pm ---
--- Quote from: Top Cat on June 23, 2009, 04:01:35 pm ---So MR Hdubs are you telling us you have never seen Red Robins rear end  :chicken:

--- End quote ---

I think he must be one of the lucky few who hasnt!  :rolleye:

Oh you meant his car! :wink:

--- End quote ---

 :grin: :grin:

I suspect the OP is asking about the twin central exhausts a la R32...

H DUBS:
Mr bacillus is on the money. Mk5 R32 rear on a 5 door. Like yours TC

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version