All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Modded ED30 Comparison Vids...

<< < (2/2)

Jules86:
Awesome against the M3 and in the wet!!!

How much are ED30's again  :signLOL:

Sunglasses Ron:

--- Quote from: Phil Mcavity on June 24, 2009, 08:26:50 am ---Great find Ben, hope to see you at inters aswell on sunday??

--- End quote ---

You taking the piss Steve...?  :confused: :signLOL: I wish I was running have to say. I shaall be there in person though mate, so will be popping over to the stand to say Bonjour. Coming down in my mates S3 (who'll be running), you can't miss it as it has my old rims on it..  :grin:

jonnyc:

--- Quote from: DomT on June 24, 2009, 08:20:26 am ---
--- Quote from: jonnyc on June 24, 2009, 12:00:29 am ---
--- Quote from: Vtec Abuser on June 23, 2009, 11:17:33 pm ---No i'm not at it again don't worry... :signLOL: But I did stumble across these vids on Youtube though...
From what I can tell from the mods I would guess about 340bhp
Against E46 M3..


420-440bhp 335i..


Also another 2 vids of another Ed30 Just over 300bhp from what I can gather (so prob Stage 1)..
C55 AMG..


Grotty old M5..


All done legally too..  :wink:

--- End quote ---

Hopefully I should be able to get some vids of mine from the weekend on the sprint.. Trying to line up a few interesting cars to have a play with on the Sunday.. Should make some good watching!

--- End quote ---

Johnny - I will definitely be videoing your runs in full HD - will send them over to Steve to host on the forum I think. If people think it is worth the mileage.

--- End quote ---

Cool  :happy2:

Phil Mcavity:

--- Quote from: Vtec Abuser on June 24, 2009, 04:41:17 pm ---
--- Quote from: Phil Mcavity on June 24, 2009, 08:26:50 am ---Great find Ben, hope to see you at inters aswell on sunday??

--- End quote ---
Good news mate, and wasnt referring to you driving Bud.

Looking foward to it, especially if the weather turns out Great.

You taking the piss Steve...?  :confused: :signLOL: I wish I was running have to say. I shaall be there in person though mate, so will be popping over to the stand to say Bonjour. Coming down in my mates S3 (who'll be running), you can't miss it as it has my old rims on it..  :grin:

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version