All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Looking for the plastic insert off a mk5 GTi

(1/1)

Rich:
Hi...


I'm looking for the MK5 GTi rear plastic bumper


Shown here

http://www.canadianautoreview.com/golfgti%20rear.jpg


I need one by middle of next week..

What would Stealers charge ?

Does anyone have one availiable that they've kept? I'd rather buy from someone here than the Stealers.


Cheers,
Rich :smiley:

big al:
sure I saw someone on here or gtiforum recently selling one of these.
Can't find it now though.

deccae:
If its the lower half of the rear bumper you want its about £50 from a dealer.

Rich:
Yes - the lower half...

Brill - ill ask them tommorrow... i was expecting £100

I hope they have some instock to get with me by mid next week.

 :drinking:

Rich:
BTW everyone


My OSir Matt Carbon Fibre Diffuser is for sale.... like Red Robins  :laugh:

It doesnt fit my new wide arch bodykit... its too small.... i should realised before i bought it :sad1:


Visit the "For Sale" section

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version