All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

My ED30 plaque is on its way

(1/3) > >>

gazbutS3:
Had a letter of confirmation today that my ED30 plaque is on its way, all I have to do is ring up and confirm my chassis number. As most of you know my ED came to a very sad and bitter end :sad:, 
                                                                                                                                                                                                          so question is do I ring up and get it for olds time sake :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Poppa Dom:
Definitely fella - would go towards making a good headstone I reckon.

Dom

Ifti:
What happened to your car??
Were you the person rear ended??

Gonna ring em up bout my plaque tomorrow - been waiting almost 3 months!

gazbutS3:

--- Quote from: Ifti on June 24, 2009, 07:55:53 pm ---What happened to your car??
Were you the person rear ended??

Gonna ring em up bout my plaque tomorrow - been waiting almost 3 months!

--- End quote ---

No unfortunately it was all my own doin, I rear ended somebody else :sad:

jt1:
Git it for old time sake :wink:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version