All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
H&R Springs fitted plus a bit of rear end LED bling!
TomB:
Yeah white fogs look much better! :happy2:
Swapping the lens is pretty easy, I took one apart not long ago and it was only a 5 minute job. The lenses are pretty cheap on eBay too.
markymark:
--- Quote from: TomB on June 24, 2009, 11:23:17 pm ---
Yeah white fogs look much better! :happy2:
Swapping the lens is pretty easy, I took one apart not long ago and it was only a 5 minute job. The lenses are pretty cheap on eBay too.
--- End quote ---
Cheers Tom, I have 3 sets of lights now so I will butcher my original GTI lenses! But yeah it does look much better! Have you got a red fog light bulb or will you just put it back to red on MOT day?
celica:
spacers next ;-)
T88OMM:
Looks soooooo much better with a drop Mark :happy2: :happy2:
john_o:
nice Mark :happy2: , out of interest did you ebay the springs or get them from DPM?
As regards the lights I see what youve tried to do but I think youll have to add the inner parts too imho.
It just doesnt quite match otherwise.
Would love the LED lights too, as Ive said on another thread they are sooooo much safer.
On a black car its a toughie.
I do however reckon some very lightly tinted laminex film over them would tie them into the black and take the 'edge' off the white, making them suitable for a black car.
Thats what I'd do if I got a set anyway :signLOL:
thats what spending time with TC/Greenouse/RR does to you lol, whats next ? :grin:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version