All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

H&R Springs fitted plus a bit of rear end LED bling!

<< < (10/11) > >>

markymark:
BTW, TC I changed the red fog light lense for another reverse lens and it looks scccchhhhhhhhwwwwwwwweeeeeeeetttt! :happy2: I will post up pics later! :wink:

Top Cat:
Looks like i will be doing mine then if the lens fits off the standard pinky  :happy2:

markymark:

--- Quote from: Top Cat on June 29, 2009, 04:19:04 pm ---Looks like i will be doing mine then if the lens fits off the standard pinky  :happy2:

--- End quote ---

Yeah I just notched out one of the tabs where it didnt fit the slot and bingo, no need for glue either! Dont forget though im running R32/Ed30 inners not the LED inners! :happy2:

Top Cat:
I remembered that  :ashamed: :ashamed: :ashamed:  honestly.  :rolleye:

markymark:

--- Quote from: Top Cat on June 29, 2009, 04:23:25 pm ---I remembered that  :ashamed: :ashamed: :ashamed:  honestly.  :rolleye:

--- End quote ---

 :laugh: Either way its gotta be worth a look to see if its the same! 5 minute mod. Simples! :grin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version