All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Rear Valance

<< < (3/8) > >>

Moschops:

--- Quote from: darkforces on June 25, 2009, 09:27:31 pm ---Aye .Its the edition 30 one for me ..that is 2 stunning motors you have there mate..what i am wondering though is do es the valance come in standard black without being primed e.tc

--- End quote ---

Scott I think they come primed, what part of the country are you located?

And thanks for the comments... :happy2:

darkforces:
Wayne i am in Ayrshire ,Scotland..You?..My mates a spray painter anyways i think ill get it painted my car is diamond blackso could get  the skirts done at a later date any way ..what do you think??.

Moschops:

--- Quote from: darkforces on June 25, 2009, 10:20:25 pm ---Wayne i am in Ayrshire ,Scotland..You?..My mates a spray painter anyways i think ill get it painted my car is diamond blackso could get  the skirts done at a later date any way ..what do you think??.

--- End quote ---

Ah okay, If you we're local to me I could have suggested using Shrewsbury VW (I live in Telford) as I know Martin (parts manager) would have knocked you off some discount by mentioning me....but I'm not sure how much it would cost for them to send it to you... :sad:

Yes coloured coded is the way to go... :smiley:

darkforces:
Thanks anyway wayne your help and opinion is very much appreciated as im sure it will be in the future..
I will try and get a picture of my bridget up over the weekend for you to peruse .
many thanks scott
 :happy2:

darkforces:
Sorry one more thing do parking sensors in any way effect the fitting of a new valance??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version