All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Rear Valance

<< < (7/8) > >>

no golf clubs at all:
Thanks Winyra. Good to get that confirmed. Just wish I could understand why the gti standard valance is circa £45 and the ed30 is £345!

I'm lovin the ed30 body kit. Just wish I could justify the expeniture. For me I'd need to whip off the milly quads and replace with a twin then have the costs of paint to add! I'd probably have to spend £1500 ish not much dearer for me to trade up lol

winrya:

--- Quote from: no golf clubs at all on July 04, 2009, 07:09:02 pm ---Thanks Winyra. Good to get that confirmed. Just wish I could understand why the gti standard valance is circa £45 and the ed30 is £345!

I'm lovin the ed30 body kit. Just wish I could justify the expeniture. For me I'd need to whip off the milly quads and replace with a twin then have the costs of paint to add! I'd probably have to spend £1500 ish not much dearer for me to trade up lol

--- End quote ---

Suppose its down to more complicated moulding and the fact it's primed ready for painting.  Are you sure it is that expensive?  Thought it was around £260 ish.  I was lucky, a nice £80 ebay purchase and £30 petrol :smiley:  I love it though and if i had to do it again, i'd happily pay the full price for it.

And ref the exhaust, loads of people have standard exhausts sitting around doing nothing.  That's an option and i'm sure your miltek will fetch good money on ebay

no golf clubs at all:
Get thee behind me Satan :-)

Yep thought of selling the quads to help pay. But I'd love another milltek. I will just keep my eyes peeled for someone selling the ed30 rear.

darkforces:
been told by a friend of a friend  that one of the reasons the ed 30 is so expensive is to deter good people like ourselves
from changing the spec of the standard gti."VW" would advise against changing any spec on the car .
Needless to say im ignoring them , I will phone other dealers on monday to see if i can get it any cheaper and also if the 340 is for the full rear or the bottom section/spoiler . Then i will need to wait around six weeks at least until i can sweet talk the missus.. :grin:

darkforces:
Could be an E bay bidding war on the horizon!! :wink:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version