All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Now have clutch slip as well. Read topics but unsure. Need advice (consolation)

<< < (2/2)

Peskarik:

--- Quote from: MAT ED30 on June 26, 2009, 08:42:15 am ---Fitting is easy and any garage can do it and should be cheap too

--- End quote ---

I find that surprising. Have you done the job yourself?
ABT quotes about 675 quid for labor. I do installation at my VW service for about 505 quid for labor.

MAT ED30:

--- Quote from: Peskarik on June 26, 2009, 12:39:34 pm ---
--- Quote from: MAT ED30 on June 26, 2009, 08:42:15 am ---Fitting is easy and any garage can do it and should be cheap too

--- End quote ---

I find that surprising. Have you done the job yourself?
ABT quotes about 675 quid for labor. I do installation at my VW service for about 505 quid for labor.

--- End quote ---

i have done a few clutches in my time fella and know how easy it is  :P

yin:

--- Quote from: Peskarik on June 26, 2009, 12:39:34 pm ---
--- Quote from: MAT ED30 on June 26, 2009, 08:42:15 am ---Fitting is easy and any garage can do it and should be cheap too

--- End quote ---

I find that surprising. Have you done the job yourself?
ABT quotes about 675 quid for labor. I do installation at my VW service for about 505 quid for labor.

--- End quote ---

AMD charge  £100+vat for fitting so £675 is really taking the piss
http://www.amdessex.com/special.offers.cfm

Peskarik:

--- Quote from: yin on June 26, 2009, 10:01:58 pm ---
--- Quote from: Peskarik on June 26, 2009, 12:39:34 pm ---
--- Quote from: MAT ED30 on June 26, 2009, 08:42:15 am ---Fitting is easy and any garage can do it and should be cheap too

--- End quote ---

I find that surprising. Have you done the job yourself?
ABT quotes about 675 quid for labor. I do installation at my VW service for about 505 quid for labor.

--- End quote ---

AMD charge  £100+vat for fitting so £675 is really taking the piss
http://www.amdessex.com/special.offers.cfm

--- End quote ---

we all take a piss here in Switzerland

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version