All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Stolen front splitter = Gutted!!! :(

(1/15) > >>

Greeners:
As if waking up this morning to hear that Michael Jackson was dead wasn't weird enough, I came out the front door to find some thieving scumbag has stolen my black/red front splitter!!  :angry015: :angry015: :angry015: :fighting: :fighting: :fighting:

To say I am devastated is an understatment! The car is parked on my drive under the kitchen window and is parked front in!  :confused:

Even more upsetting is they must be Golf enthusiasts who knew exactly where all the screws were! They haven't left a mark on the car or even a screw behind!

Needless to say if anyone hears of one for sale or see's one then let me know!!

Not sure I'll make Inters tomorrow now!  :sad1:

Hedge:
Sorry to hear this, completely outrageous. Is nothing sacred nowadays?

 :grouphug:

joesgti:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on June 26, 2009, 08:36:20 am ---As if waking up this morning to hear that Michael Jackson was dead wasn't weird enough, I came out the front door to find some thieving scumbag has stolen my black/red front splitter!!  :angry015: :angry015: :angry015: :fighting: :fighting: :fighting:

To say I am devastated is an understatment! The car is parked on my drive under the kitchen window and is parked front in!  :confused:

Even more upsetting is they must be Golf enthusiasts who knew exactly where all the screws were! They haven't left a mark on the car or even a screw behind!

Needless to say if anyone hears of one for sale or see's one then let me know!!

Not sure I'll make Inters tomorrow now!  :sad1:

--- End quote ---

Really gutted for you mate, theiving little tw@ts, i bet the person lives around your area  :angry015: :angry015:

although theres no need for the comment about inters!!  :confused:

T88OMM:
Soory to hear this Nathan. I can't believe someone would steal a splitter, its so petty. As you say it was probably a VW enthuisiast, will keep my eyes peeled  :happy2:

Don't let it put you off coming to Inters, your car will still look the shizz!  :happy2:

MAT ED30:
The cheeky feckers that's just wrong. U better make to inters mate would not be the same without u and don't let them get one over on u

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version