All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Just what you need on a nice hot day like this.........

<< < (7/7)

SteveP:
Thanks Neil, I will add that to my review  :happy2:

yin:

--- Quote from: SteveP on June 30, 2009, 10:14:59 am ---^^^ It will depend on numbers, but to give you an idea the list price for the cooler is £595.

I will put a Group Buy thread with exact prices later today.  :happy2:

--- End quote ---


Any news on the group buy ?

SteveP:
Group buy now available - http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=5888.0  :happy2:

pazz:

--- Quote from: neil@ths on July 02, 2009, 11:52:40 pm ---There have been a number of questions with regards to core sizes...



Hope this helps


--- End quote ---

Neil, good to see you taking up the MK5 Golf stuff.

I've had a THS Performance Downpipe/Elbow & Manifold for the SR20DET (fitted to my S15 Silvia) from you in the past and was impressed with these products!  :happy2:

Hurdy:
What is the volume of the Forge Twintercooler? It would need to be around 7 litres to make it worth it.?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version