Make a donation

Author Topic: Awesome GTI review  (Read 20777 times)

Offline Rhys_Gti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 5
    • Email
Re: Awesome GTI review
« Reply #90 on: March 14, 2013, 07:50:42 pm »
Personally I've only ever had great service from awesome and I've been using them for a number of years and have recommended others to them and they have been happy too. Obviously just my experiences but they have all been good and I think marks statement goes some way to confirm commitments to customer support.

Offline scottm72

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #91 on: March 14, 2013, 08:25:38 pm »
Respect to Mark for that comment
Yeah fair play to him  :congrats: :congrats:

Offline woodzrs

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #92 on: March 14, 2013, 08:57:24 pm »
I ordered a Neuspeed induction kit last Tuesday lunch , rung them Monday asking what the hell was going on , oy to b told they didn't have any in when I paid and should be in this week ? I obviously moaned like fook , if I pay my hard earned cash for something then I want it straight away ? So I said I wi give it to Friday , Tomo , if it ain't here they can give me a refund and I'm never using them again

I only used them cos I asked on here where to get aftermarket stuff for my golf , only had it 3 weeks so don't know the websites u lot use . But I ain't impressed

Offline Awesomemark

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2013, 02:48:49 pm »
I ordered a Neuspeed induction kit last Tuesday lunch , rung them Monday asking what the hell was going on , oy to b told they didn't have any in when I paid and should be in this week ? I obviously moaned like fook , if I pay my hard earned cash for something then I want it straight away ? So I said I wi give it to Friday , Tomo , if it ain't here they can give me a refund and I'm never using them again

Neuspeed has arrived and is being labeled and shipped as i type, can you give me your name so i can make sure your part has arrived and is going out to you or at least can look into this for you.

Regards Mark

« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 03:09:05 pm by Awesomemark »

Offline Awesomemark

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2013, 02:57:29 pm »
You guys are quite right and i do not wish to enter an argument about products being available to order but not actually on the shelf, I was the UK Field Sales Manager for KONI for several years and I know that not one supplier carried KONI on the shelf but was available from me at KONI UK yet they still advertised it otherwise they wouldnt sell it.

However i totally agree with what your saying and both Jim (MD) and i are working hard behind the scenes with a new computer system and also building the business to house more available stock concentrating firstly on our overseas imports.

We currently hold in excess of over £180,000 in stock and are looking to expand or at least hold more of our high volume demand stock, we dont get it right every time this is true but we are here till 9 pm at nights trying to make things better.

We are also concentrating on customer notifications of order delays which to me is priority for you the customer, i will also be making some internal staff changes to try and make this happen quicker.

23 years serving the VAG community.... YES WE CARE....... SORRY

Regards Mark Ash (Director) Awesome

Offline woodzrs

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2013, 03:06:11 pm »
Kris wood

Offline Awesomemark

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2013, 03:09:40 pm »
Thanks kris I will check now

Offline Awesomemark

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #97 on: March 15, 2013, 03:12:44 pm »
Kris

I have just tried personally calling you, your order arrived today and is packed and will leave today for you

Regards Mark
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 03:22:17 pm by Awesomemark »

Offline scottm72

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #98 on: March 15, 2013, 07:34:46 pm »
You guys are quite right and i do not wish to enter an argument about products being available to order but not actually on the shelf, I was the UK Field Sales Manager for KONI for several years and I know that not one supplier carried KONI on the shelf but was available from me at KONI UK yet they still advertised it otherwise they wouldnt sell it.

However i totally agree with what your saying and both Jim (MD) and i are working hard behind the scenes with a new computer system and also building the business to house more available stock concentrating firstly on our overseas imports.

We currently hold in excess of over £180,000 in stock and are looking to expand or at least hold more of our high volume demand stock, we dont get it right every time this is true but we are here till 9 pm at nights trying to make things better.

We are also concentrating on customer notifications of order delays which to me is priority for you the customer, i will also be making some internal staff changes to try and make this happen quicker.

23 years serving the VAG community.... YES WE CARE....... SORRY

Regards Mark Ash (Director) Awesome
Appreciate your in depth reply Mark considerring you are obviouslly a very busy man.
Hope things get better on your end and obviouslly someone in your role within the company shouldnt be running around making sure a parcel goes out - that's what the staff are for but sounds like you are doing your best over there.
I for one on the strength of your honesty will try Awesone again but obviouslly bearing in mind it will take you a little while to get things running smoother with staff etc.
I have ordered from you before and got item very fast - great service, its just when it aint in stock and the web site says it is - then no replies from e-mails at all, just seems like from a customers end that nobody is staying on top of things.
Anyway thank you very much for your honesty and im sure a lot of members reading your reply will see you are doing your best to get things smoother
Regards  :drinking:

Offline Awesomemark

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #99 on: March 15, 2013, 10:04:40 pm »
Thank you Scott

I am here to help anybody as previously stated, I will do my best to get you the right answer my contact details are in my previous post.

Offline woodzrs

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #100 on: March 15, 2013, 10:25:46 pm »
Cheers got the update , I did have missed calls today but I was at the back doctors , typical I miss the call I've been waiting for lol but I also got a text saying its posted and due Monday with a tracking number so well happy :-))))