All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Not Happy

<< < (4/7) > >>

vwrascal:
good lord, I feel your pain   :sad:  good luck with sorting it   :happy2:

em2evol:
Oh my god that is so awful, how can people do that? It happened to me with a couple of bikes I had - got knocked over and no-one left a note so I know how awful it is... hope you some how find out who did it  :fighting:

T88OMM:
Sorry to see this mate, it has happened to me before, not a nice feeling  :sad:

stealthwolf:
Mate, know the feeling.

A few months back, I was walking back to my car. Noticed a red plastic thing stuck my rear wheel. Thought it was some choc bar wrapper or something.

Took a closer look and peeled it off - it was paint! All the layers including the primer. Someone had reversed into me, scratched the car above the arch (which I can't polish out despite painting over it).

Gutting.

The sooner you get it sorted, the less painful it is.

Eccie:
You may want to ask JPC if he knows any good bodyshops - he's not that far from preston.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version