All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Not Happy

<< < (2/7) > >>

TurboTrev:
Gutted for you, it's twice happened to me with previous cars. :sad:

Rich:
OMG MAN ! :surprised: :surprised: :angry015:

jeez - i really feel for you here mate !!!


defo check CCTV !!!!! must must must do man !


I know a good bodyrepair in West Yorkshire - where my car is now if ur looking for a good place ?

let me know buddy

_chris_:
I work for the NHS, in an office a little distance away from the main building, park really close to my office. I was last to leave tonight will ask arround tomorrow; had a quick look round for CCTV but not sure if it will have seen, will call security and ask for it to be reviewed. Anyone know a good bodyshop in Lancashire Preston ish and an idea of price?

Rich:
just look at the reflection....

looks like ur on a row of houses...


whats strange to me is that someone walking along/cycling along has done this...

WILLZIE:
OMG that is bad mate, I really hope you catch them!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version