All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Where can i buy a rubber boot mat?

(1/2) > >>

VC:
any recommendations?

Tarmac_Terrorist:
I've got a VW load liner. It's like a tough foam with a lip arounf the edges in case of fluid spills. Looks good and pretty much hose down if you ever need to.

J5BWS:
I bought a universal rubber boot mat a few weeks ago for £3.60 from Tesco, it's the type that you cut to fit so I fitted it to my Golf and was that impressed I bought one for my Q7 and wife's car too!

Can't fall off for £3.60 I thought, I'll try and get some pics up of it tomorrow...

Golfgirl:
I've got a VW boot liner.  Think they're about £35 from VW.

WILLZIE:
They have the deep one from VW, but its sumin like £140! :surprised:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version