All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Part number for rear anni red 'GTI' badging

(1/1)

Mark_GTIV:
Hi there,

Does anyone have the VW part number for the 20th Anniversary GTI's red rear 'GTI' badge?

Regards,

Mark.

Greeners:
As it was an American only part I doubt there is a UK part number for it Mark.  :sad1: :happy2:

oeMPlus stock them but even those have discoloured when I've had them!

Mark_GTIV:
thanks for that.

The ones I bought on ebay are terrible.

spikeydoo:
I spent ages buying up red badges off ebay, & your apsolutely right some of the quality is laughable - one was a cheap red red sticker falling from day one....however I did find these people sold some on fleabay ( goingfast_info ) & I've had them on for about 2k miles - they seem to have kept thier colour fine so far.....


Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version