All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Replacement Front VW Badge in Black

<< < (3/4) > >>

winrya:
I had the choice of shiny or matt finish. I chose matt as it matches the finish of the honeycombe grill. 6 months later it's still looking great and really finishes the front of the car

big al:

--- Quote from: spikeydoo on July 01, 2009, 07:53:48 pm ---looks like this:



I can't be 100% but i think it had VW/VAG logo's on the back - fiited exactly as per the shiney one that came off, it was ever so slightly thiner tho. 

As you say for the money it's proper cheap  :wink:

--- End quote ---

Hi mate, slightly off topic, where did youg et the 'GTI' badge from? also, is your wolfsburg surround on the plynth?

spikeydoo:

[/quote]

Hi mate, slightly off topic, where did youg et the 'GTI' badge from? also, is your wolfsburg surround on the plynth?
[/quote]

Just got back from goodwood, Red badge came from goingfast_info on ebay, but I don't think they have any in stock at the mo....& yes the surround is fitted to the original plate mount

mixit:
Job done, thanks to Spikeydoo for the heads up. 5 days from the good ol US of A. and less than 20 quid.  :happy2:



And a special pic for Mr Cherry, as he has an ifinity with out potted friends.  :grin:

Top Cat:
Mixits modding fest begins  :evilgrin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version