All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

replacement rear hatch VW badge, how to?

(1/5) > >>

celica:
mine is showing some white worm, just wondered if it's an easy swap over and cost of part?

mines the early flat smooth version, it's just showing when opening the boot. can live with it for now, but something to think about

cheers

bacillus:
Unfortunately VW doesn't sell the emblem seperately!
You have to buy the whole latch mechanism that includes the emblem.

celica:
hmm... sounds expensive

Top Cat:

--- Quote from: celica on July 01, 2009, 10:22:24 pm ---hmm... sounds expensive

--- End quote ---

I dont think you are able to get the flat ones anymore, you may have to upgrade to the newer type.  :happy2:

Hurdy:
Where are you based Celica?

I have a full badge and latch mechanism if you want it. It came off mine when I moved over to the carbon fibre one. I don't know how much they are worth though, but it is in good condition and I know how to fit one if you want some help and are near :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version