All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Beeps
Ifti:
Nope, nothing on seats.
No warning lights.
Exorcism??
VC:
Exorcism.
:grin:
JPC:
im tempted to say its something wrong with the alarm.
does the car beep so many times to tell you the alarm has gone off?
like it the left door has been opened it beeps 3 times
if the tilt sensor has gone off it beeps 4 times.
those arent accurate, just as an example of what the alarm does?
Ifti:
Im 100% sure that its not telling me the alarm has gone off.
As I said above, I turned the car off for 5 mins - didnt even remove the key - and then turned it back on, one day when I was in traffic, and I got 5 beeps.
Its very random, but hasnt happened in the past few days at all.
I think I need that Exorcist.
Will holy water damage my paintwork?
And is it unreasonable to ask the priest to wipe the water off after he's done??
VC:
from what i remember you will need to bless the car too and vomit bags are a must
the engine heads might start spinning etc etc so i would let the pro's go for it
...although
:jumpmove:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[*] Previous page
Go to full version