All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
VF FMIC /Forge FMIC
(1/1)
Peskarik:
VF FMIC:
http://www.vf-accessories.com/acc-intercooler_vw.php
Looking at the pipes, I assume it does not connect to stock intercooler?
(While Forge FMIC does connect)
bacillus:
The VF stage 1 FMIC doesn't utilise the stock IC so it's dead weight.
The VF stage 2 IC setup uses both the stage 1 FMIC and utilises the stock IC much like the forge twintercooler.
Peskarik:
--- Quote from: bacillus on July 02, 2009, 10:55:15 am ---The VF stage 1 FMIC doesn't utilise the stock IC so it's dead weight.
The VF stage 2 IC setup uses both the stage 1 FMIC and utilises the stock IC much like the forge twintercooler.
--- End quote ---
I can barely find these pictures on VF site (by copying the link from your message), but I cannot find any prices, and no description of Stage 2.
bacillus:
Not 100% sure if they are still doing it but this forum link has more info plus pricing.
http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64103&highlight=fmic
tony_danza:
Nice looking bit of kit, the pipework appears to have a very smooth flow path too... nice splits and merges.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
Go to full version