All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

greenlight

<< < (4/7) > >>

SteveS:
tried af, no good.

RedRobin:
....

If your car is modded I think it's best to pay an insurer who covers you like-for-like. It will cost you much more than any extra premium if you have a claim and can only recuperate the cost of standard parts.

Greenlight understand what silicone pipes and Quaife diffs are, whereas most others don't have a clue even what carbonfibre is!

tony_danza:
I'd only really use AF & Greenlight on a modded car, been with both and Greenlight for the past 2 years. prices were always pretty much the same, as was terms of cover.

Greenlight's £25 a pop for changes is a p***er, but track days at £50 a go is what makes it worthwhile for me, otherwise I'd be with AF as they do changes for free 99% of the time.

£470 all declared, full no claims and 32 years young.

SteveS:
well greenlight it is i guess.
cheers guys

Deako:
Have you tried Brentacre?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version