All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

greenlight

<< < (6/7) > >>

WhiteGTI:

--- Quote from: SteveS on July 10, 2009, 03:34:59 pm ---right have two quotes now

greenlight 797 & 375 access
brentacre 750 & 500 (aprox 300bhp limit) (£80 for 320ish (i.e stage2)

not sure who to go for, when i rang greenlight the guy i spoke to wasnt the nicest, alittle short with his replys. also not sure how the modifications to engine work which he wouldnt really answer..

--- End quote ---

:s bit strange, they seem really knowledgable whenever I speak to them? When I asked what mods they did charge for, the guy rattled off a loads of mods! He seemed to understand all the mods that I had done too. I know what you mean regarding the 'short' answers though. A couple of them are like that....

SteveS:
well i guess the main things i could add would be,
lowering
turbo back zorst
stage 2+

i think only the stage2 they would change for, but how much... i know with brent it would be £80 extra..

gotta make a decision as its up on the 16th! next thursday,

Thinking i may go with brentacre..

WhiteGTI:

--- Quote from: SteveS on July 10, 2009, 07:17:12 pm ---well i guess the main things i could add would be,
lowering
turbo back zorst
stage 2+

i think only the stage2 they would change for, but how much... i know with brent it would be £80 extra..

gotta make a decision as its up on the 16th! next thursday,

Thinking i may go with brentacre..

--- End quote ---

Greenlight defo won't charge you for the TBE and the lowering. Neither will they charge you for an intake and a Forge DV.

Stage 2+ would be charged for. They have verbally confirmed to me that they would charge for a HPFP, and any remap that increases the stock power by more than 25%. In terms of actual £charges, I can't help you I'm afraid.

 :smiley: :smiley:

Deako:
Brentacre only charge for power increases. Everything else is free as long as you declare it, and there are no mid term adjustments. Thats who im insured with and have been many times before.  :happy2:

John and Kerry are very knowledgeable and really know their Dubs. We used to have them advertising in Rabbit magazine every 1/4 issue.

neg:
Used Greenlight for both our Golf, have the mk2 insured with them now although there were not the cheapest over the year I would have lost too much cancelling the policy.

Unfortunately I had to cancel the mk4 Anni policy as they dont insure MPV's - this is the only bit I want impressed with, 3 months into the policy and I got just under half the premium back!  Mother hubbards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version