All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Draining down washer bottle?

<< < (5/5)

Aparoon:
Is there no other way lol  :scared:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: JPC on July 03, 2009, 10:25:18 am ---
--- Quote from: RedRobin on July 03, 2009, 12:07:20 am ---
--- Quote from: Tarmac_Terrorist on July 02, 2009, 11:51:50 pm ---
I think i've only 'squirted' 2-3 times in just over 3 years


--- End quote ---

....*cough* I thought you were a bloke *cough* :evilgrin:

--- End quote ---

i was expecting tom to quote that, not you robin! brilliant!


--- End quote ---

....Just because I'm currently single and free to mingle (no gf), it doesn't mean I don't know about such things.

Er, about Tom, does his girlfriend....nudge nudge, know what I mean, does she, does she....? :evilgrin: Regularly drain her washer bottle?







....On her car of course!!

I thought it was gel which Tom put on his hair.

Tarmac_Terrorist:

--- Quote from: RedRobin on July 03, 2009, 12:07:20 am ---
--- Quote from: Tarmac_Terrorist on July 02, 2009, 11:51:50 pm ---
I think i've only 'squirted' 2-3 times in just over 3 years


--- End quote ---

....*cough* I thought you were a bloke *cough* :evilgrin:

--- End quote ---

 :signLOL:

They were large manly squirts   :laugh:

v2brett:

--- Quote from: Tarmac_Terrorist on July 03, 2009, 11:12:13 pm ---
--- Quote from: RedRobin on July 03, 2009, 12:07:20 am ---
--- Quote from: Tarmac_Terrorist on July 02, 2009, 11:51:50 pm ---
I think i've only 'squirted' 2-3 times in just over 3 years


--- End quote ---

....*cough* I thought you were a bloke *cough* :evilgrin:

--- End quote ---

 :signLOL:

They were large manly squirts   :laugh:

--- End quote ---

 :signLOL:  those quotes are definetly sig worthy  :signLOL:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version