All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Revo Trial Installed today!...

<< < (4/4)

winrya:
Keep the gti :happy2: Have you sat in a cupra, have to say I'm a fan but god, that interior :sad:

BeezerDiesel:

--- Quote from: winrya on July 04, 2009, 04:11:04 pm ---Keep the gti :happy2: Have you sat in a cupra, have to say I'm a fan but god, that interior :sad:

--- End quote ---

LOL I know what you mean!!! But I like the seats (no pun intended), it has the sort of spec you'd upgrade a GTI to (big brakes and slightly sharper suspension, alloy wishbones, K04 etc). The facelifted ones have a nicer interior but as I don't spend ages sat in my car staring at the plastic, the interior doesn't bother me too much. I spend most of my time in my 12 year old Ibiza GTI which has a comparably cheap interior!!! So I could just about live with it for a year or two.

And to keep it on topic - I'd have a REVO trial on it straight away! Actually I wouldn't, if I had any available space on my plastic friend I'd just go get the full program and see how quick I could strip the tread off the front tyres......... :happy2:

J5BWS:
Well I've driven the Revo trial for about 3 of the allocated 5 hours and I've got to say I'm well and truly sold on it!

I was going to go with VWR although I reckon I'll still be buying the rest of the kit I was going to from them, I'm leaving the mapping to the Revo guys!

It does everything that its tin says it will!  JonnyC was right! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version