All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Suspension fitters in the East Mid's

<< < (3/3)

davo01:
Kimberley

They certainly were Revo dealers but its been a long time since i was lookin at revo

bacillus:
Just looked on the Awesome site and they do Springs/Shocks + Shocks Replacement inc geo from  £167.50 plus vat so JBS seems overpriced.   :confused:

neg:
4 wheel alighment you can use ETS in Derby, on Alfreton Road - they have 4 wheel laser jobby and do a good job - then you can get the springs done anywhere - its not rocket science.

candy turbo:
i use to use a chap up that way for servicing , he was good knows vw s inside out , place was called volkspeed  01773764089 try him  :happy2:

snapey:

--- Quote from: candy turbo on July 05, 2009, 04:36:07 pm ---i use to use a chap up that way for servicing , he was good knows vw s inside out , place was called volkspeed  01773764089 try him  :happy2:

--- End quote ---

Pete and Dave? I'm good mates with them and my dad sprays all their customers cars so I'll give them a tinker on Monday, Was only concerned about having everything in house and I know they haven't got any alignment kit but I'll take it to ETS or something after.

Luke

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version