All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Red gti badge front

<< < (3/3)

stealthwolf:
dental floss has been recommended by loads of other people so I give it a  :happy2:

You'll still need to polish the area afterwards to get rid of any residue.

WILLZIE:
My rear badge got replaced under warranty and they stuck the new one on pi$$ed so I bought ANOTHER one from the dealer a few weeks later, only to notice when I was doing the 3rd badge they pulled paint off with it under closer inspection! So be carefull!
All covered up now with the new one.
Anyway can't you just buy this red badge from the dealer????? :confused:

stevie_p:

--- Quote from: WILLZIE on July 05, 2009, 10:37:41 pm ---My rear badge got replaced under warranty and they stuck the new one on pi$$ed so I bought ANOTHER one from the dealer a few weeks later, only to notice when I was doing the 3rd badge they pulled paint off with it under closer inspection! So be carefull!
All covered up now with the new one.
Anyway can't you just buy this red badge from the dealer????? :confused:

--- End quote ---

im not sure to be honest, but i think it only came in red on US gti's. the only place i could find any was oemplus & its summat stupid like $100!!!

stevie_p:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260438911105&viewitem=&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching

just bought this one. £16 so ill take a punt & see wot its like :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version