All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
An alternative to Carbonio
bacillus:
Here is a comparison of the same APR stage 1 car with and without the Carbonio. Torque was said to show a 4ft-lb gain acorss the board.
keith:
I ran with a Carbonio copy and saved a fortune by getting it from the states. :happy2: for me but wouldn't say perf wise it did much.
H DUBS:
Where did you get yours from Keith? Was it a website?
keith:
It was from the ebay, search the USA one and look for carbonio's with offers accepted as thats what i got. Greenouse got it 1st. I offered a fair bit less and got accepted the P&P was about $50 but at the time its about £25 and no import tax as they marked it gift :happy2: total incl delivery must have been about £95.
H DUBS:
Thanks again Keith, I'll check on the US Ebay.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[*] Previous page
Go to full version