All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

free pot of Tornado Red touch up paint

(1/2) > >>

true-blue:

Totally free if collected from Bristol (or a future meet - but don't know when),  altenatively will post for the cost of a decent jiffy bag and the postage cost.

it's a 30mm pot from memory and I got it from paints4you as my detailer was going to touch in my stone chips and a couple of minor scratches. It's the type that includes the paint and clear coat in one mix as it easier to use for stone chips etc. As the car has now gone I won't be needing it so free to a good home  :happy2:

first with a Tornado red to shout gets it .

TomB:
I'll have it if noone else  has claimed it!

true-blue:

--- Quote from: TomB on July 06, 2009, 06:31:44 pm ---I'll have it if noone else  has claimed it!

--- End quote ---


It's yours, are you collecting or am I posting ?

TomB:
I'll paypal you for your trouble, my Golf doesn't like long distances!

Much obliged!  :happy2:

true-blue:

--- Quote from: TomB on July 06, 2009, 07:20:23 pm ---I'll paypal you for your trouble, my Golf doesn't like long distances!

Much obliged!  :happy2:

--- End quote ---




Ok, No worries, pm me your delivery details and I'll get it sorted, a jiffy bag is prob's a quid and I'll let you know what the postage when I take it to post office (probably tomorrow)  :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version