All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Time for a new DV
SteveP:
After 40K on the original DV (36K of which has been remapped) I though it was time to try a new DV.
So I picked-up a new version 'D' piston type from the stealers.
I was surprised when I removed my old DV how well it had fared with no rips or tears, just a bit of bagginess on one side: -
Here's the some pics of the new DV up against the old version 'G' one: -
Once installed looks no different on the outside: -
I know it's probably the placebo effect but the car feels better on the new DV and seams to be pulling ever better than before.
Need to get out and do some logging to see if it's holding the boost better than before :happy2:
Poppa Dom:
Great one Steve, what's the part number for the revision D DV?
SteveP:
It is 06 H 145 710 D cost about £40 :happy2:
Poppa Dom:
--- Quote from: SteveP on July 06, 2009, 06:30:11 pm ---It is 06 H 145 710 D cost about £40 :happy2:
--- End quote ---
Top man! Thanks Steve.
luca:
When was this revision put on the ed30. Mine is a 2008, do i have the d version already?
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
Go to full version