All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Is it wrong I'm a bit pleased I bashed my front splitter?

(1/6) > >>

winrya:
Well I finally have the justification I need to buy an edition 30 front splitter.  Going into a stupidly short tescos parking space yesterday I wasnt paying attention to the huge curbs and smack, I damaged my colour coded standard gti front splitter :sad:

I was initially angry but once home I was almost grinning that I needed no more justification to spend the money finishing the front.  For those that dont know, my car already has the edition 30 rear bumper but i was too tight to spend on the front one.  The last few weeks I've been hunting ebay every day for a cheap one but just bit the bullet and ordered one from the dealer.

Should be here thursday morning and painted and on the car for the weekend.  Pics to follow.  Always exciting to make those little finishing touches.  I'll never be rich owning this car, always a new project :laugh:

Phil Mcavity:
Nice one Winrya, the wallop is well worth it.

Looking foward to seeing the Prints when done :happy2:

The wheel man:
Every cloud and all that  :happy2:

Pics are necessary!

VC:
because replacement is always cheaper than repair  :chicken:
 
:grin:

busy on this slope innit  :drinking:

JPC:
looking forward to seeing it. i love it when some good comes out of a bad situation!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version