All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

VWR Racingline

(1/6) > >>

Peskarik:
Are these people on vacation or something?  :confused:

Wrote two emails to Racingline inquiring about engine mounts (prices for all three to ship to Switzerland), but they never answer.  :confused:

I thought when you run a business you should be happy when people want to buy your products...

markymark:
Oh god, here we go again! Worms, open, can! :rolleye:

Phil Mcavity:
 :party:

Peskarik:

--- Quote from: markymark on July 07, 2009, 07:56:33 pm ---Oh god, here we go again! Worms, open, can! :rolleye:

--- End quote ---

what did I say?
I don't know what you talk about, MarkyMark.

But I assume from your reaction there is something about Racingline I don't know?

markymark:
My advice is to do a search for the Gearshift Problem thread! Hopefully all will become apparent.
Basically they are sh*te at communications fullstop. They are aware of the problem and are supposed to be resolving the issue.  Obviously not been resolved as yet!  :scared: But they do have race obligations which does affect there abilities to respond.
I await all the people jumping to there defence!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version