All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

how do i remove the side lights?

(1/2) > >>

joesgti:
bulbs? i can get to the backs of them but how the hell to they unclip?  :confused:

markymark:
I have Xenons, I dont about you,  but mine just pulled straight out if my memory serves me correct.

joesgti:
i have normal lights, are they the same? i cant seem to pull them out

markymark:

--- Quote from: joesgti on July 08, 2009, 01:33:58 pm ---i have normal lights, are they the same? i cant seem to pull them out

--- End quote ---

Not 100% sure if they are the same set up Joe, Nath changed his side lights and he has std lights so he will be able to confirm it for us! :happy2:

Greeners:
Yep they just pull out Joe but be prepared to lose some Skin!  :sad:

I had more probs with one than the other and had to use some long nosed pliers!  :wink:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version