All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

RCD300 mp3 Radio?

(1/2) > >>

em2evol:
Hi guys

I recently sold an RCD300 radio on ebay. It didn't have the mp3 logo on the front of it but I thought all car radios play mp3 CDs... am I wrong? Because I've had so much hassle with the guy who won it telling me my advert was deliberately misleading... my 11 year old mk4 Golf could play mp3 CDs so I assumed this one would too...??

Cheers for any help / info guys!   :smiley:

SteveP:
Sorry but unless it had the Mp3 logo near the CD slot it will not play Mp3 CD's  :sad:

prepree:
As above im afraid, i have the RCD300 and not even the mp3 version- time for an upgrade me thinks  :party:

stealthwolf:

--- Quote from: SteveP on July 09, 2009, 01:58:01 pm ---Sorry but unless it had the Mp3 logo near the CD slot it will not play Mp3 CD's  :sad:

--- End quote ---

+1. I have the RCD500 which has a 6-cd changer built into it. It still doesn't support mp3s. As said above, unless it says on mp3 on the HU, don't assume it will support mp3.

bacillus:
Did you actually advertise it as being mp3 capable?

If you didn't and the buyer didn't know or ask then caveat emptor. However if you stated/communicated that it was mp3 capable then the buyer has a legitimate cause for complaint.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version