Make a donation

Author Topic: 2.0 gt tdi  (Read 3412 times)

Offline nikeboyuk

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 0
Re: 2.0 gt tdi
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2013, 09:00:38 am »
Welcome to the forum :)

Regarding no# plate, if second the GTD one, you need to be driving a seriously modded diesel with stupid power to warrant the 'BYE' plate :P

Been debating putting a GTD plate on my
mk6 gtd myself  :happy2: :ashamed:

Offline jimbob001

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 2
  • 2.0 GT TDI
    • Ma5da Racing
Re: 2.0 gt tdi
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2013, 02:24:23 am »
Personally, it would have to have some serious grunt to put BYE in the numberplate.

To be Honest I am the nob in the diesel that try's to race every car in the world!!  :happy2:

like the first one
like the first one
+1

As below I would need to be pushing 250 to 300 BHP to warrent the J8 BYE number plate!

Welcome to the forum :)

Regarding no# plate, if second the GTD one, you need to be driving a seriously modded diesel with stupid power to warrant the 'BYE' plate :P

Been debating putting a GTD plate on my
mk6 gtd myself  :happy2: :ashamed:

The only problem is I don't own a GTD and they only make them in the MK6 shape. But to be honest not many people would know this as my dad has the same car but with a GTD badge on the back and front grill, people ask him if it is a real one or a copy!! People who know about Volkswagen golf's should know this!!

I almost forgot to say thank's for all the welcome posts, with out a doubt I would say this is the most welcoming forum i have come across!!  :happy2: