All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Customer Service, Relationships, and Expectations....
DaveB@Vagbremtechnic:
--- Quote from: stokeballoon on July 14, 2009, 09:33:58 am ---I have personal experience of some of the best tuning Companies standards, and all I can say is that they would not survive in the aviation world.
--- End quote ---
So whats the answer regulation? Apples and oranges here mate - it'll be form 1's for coilies.
regulation is the only way to standardise customer service and maintain standards, even in aviation where its regulated to death there are places where I wouldn't take an aircraft .
Back in the real world we self regulate - its called voting with your feet, I really dont see the point of the thread.
RedRobin:
--- Quote from: DaveB1970 on July 14, 2009, 12:49:40 pm ---
..I really dont see the point of the thread.
--- End quote ---
....50 replies and over 350 views suggest otherwise.
Anyway, the secret of a satisfactory relationship and good service is...........
no golf clubs at all:
Didn't ford try to extend their Quality Management System to their Customer Service ha ha..in the uk at least clearly they failed :-)
it's not rocket science, it's not even brain surgery ffs! Just get in touch fast and keep the customer updated even if it's bad or no news!!!
Now... Don't get us started on the effing sales twats who NEVER contact you back!
DaveB@Vagbremtechnic:
--- Quote from: RedRobin on July 14, 2009, 12:54:18 pm ---
--- Quote from: DaveB1970 on July 14, 2009, 12:49:40 pm ---
..I really dont see the point of the thread.
--- End quote ---
Anyway, the secret of a satisfactory relationship and good service is...........
--- End quote ---
Now thats a good thread title. The number of views and replys means nothing..... dont confuse saying something with having something worthwhile to say. Your idea of customer service is more than likely totally different then those of mine - its an individual thing.
RedRobin:
--- Quote from: DaveB1970 on July 14, 2009, 01:30:38 pm ---
--- Quote from: RedRobin on July 14, 2009, 12:54:18 pm ---
--- Quote from: DaveB1970 on July 14, 2009, 12:49:40 pm ---
..I really dont see the point of the thread.
--- End quote ---
Anyway, the secret of a satisfactory relationship and good service is...........
--- End quote ---
Now thats a good thread title. The number of views and replys means nothing..... dont confuse saying something with having something worthwhile to say. Your idea of customer service is more than likely totally different then those of mine - its an individual thing.
--- End quote ---
....Surely you're not suggesting that some of us here post utter bollox! :wink: :grin: :evilgrin:
I agree - Expectations are a very individual thing. Also how you choose to relate with/to/above/under others is individual.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version