All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Customer Service, Relationships, and Expectations....

<< < (17/18) > >>

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on July 14, 2009, 09:18:22 pm ---
99% of my posts could be conceived as pointless Robin, but I know when to call it a day!  :wink:


--- End quote ---

....That's something perhaps I should learn to do but it's not my nature! I tend to respond to what I read in other people's posts, especially if I'm challenged. But also in a sometimes vain attempt to help.

Greeners:

--- Quote from: RedRobin on July 14, 2009, 09:30:21 pm ---
--- Quote from: Greenouse on July 14, 2009, 09:18:22 pm ---
99% of my posts could be conceived as pointless Robin, but I know when to call it a day!  :wink:


--- End quote ---

....That's something perhaps I should learn to do but it's not my nature! I tend to respond to what I read in other people's posts, especially if I'm challenged. But also in a sometimes vain attempt to help.

--- End quote ---

 :grouphug:

VC:
and on that note..........
 

?:wink:

RedRobin:
^^^^
:drinking: VC

Time for me to lock the thread 8)

andrewparker:
Haven't read much of this thread, but I dropped my GTi off at Richard Alexander in Huddersfield this morning and was greeted at my car by someone with an umbrella, who said "Good morning Mr Parker". I think that's pretty good!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version