All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Revo Select Plus - Need Help

<< < (2/3) > >>

illyun:

--- Quote from: MAT ED30 on July 14, 2009, 07:00:16 pm ---it says it on the back how to turn it off

--- End quote ---

On the switch itself?

RedRobin:
....

Ah, mine is only a Select switch, but if it's a clue : -

1 = Stock
2 = Performance
3 = Anti-theft On
4 = Anti-theft Off
5 = Firmware Update

chungster:
now could nadeem do this if he had switched to an APR remap???

neg:
Just a note when you switch anti-theft off (as in when you come back) the first time you fire up it may not catch immediately like normal, I assume the switch cuts the fuel.

As others have said it should tell you on the back which is anit-theft, its not ABC put it that way.  Unfortunaltey I sold mine with the car otherwise I would have had a look.

illyun:

--- Quote from: chungster on July 14, 2009, 07:41:54 pm ---now could nadeem do this if he had switched to an APR remap???

--- End quote ---

Well at least they're useful for something...  :evilgrin:  Now then, if my car doesn't come out of anti-theft mode and I'm stuck in Holland......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version