All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Help with a part number

(1/1)

snapey:
How do chaps,

Would someone ETKA be able to help me with a part number? All it says in the description is bearing.

The number is 0A5141671E

Any help would be very much appreciated because I need as much ammo as possible to get this clutch problem sorted.

Luke

RedRobin:
....

Hi Luke,

I don't have ETKA etcetera and so can't answer your quezzie, but try asking here : -

Linky : - Ooops! I've just realised that area is for listing FAQ part# answers - Please ignore!

So..........Bump is the best I can do.

mortygttdi:
Hi Luke the part number you have given comes up with the clutch release bearing with hydraulic operation,



hope that helps mate

Darren

TomB:
According to Google, its the concentric slave cylinder / hydraulic clutch release bearing...some people call it different things.

It was fitted to 1.8Ts and 1.9 PD engines as well as others, its a pretty universal part across the VAG range.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version