All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

41mpg!!!!

<< < (2/14) > >>

MAT ED30:
he has revo stage 2+  :laugh:

prepree:
 :signLOL: :signLOL:
Thats better/worse than my mates evo!!  :evilgrin:

Hurdy:

--- Quote from: prepree on July 16, 2009, 03:31:44 pm --- :signLOL: :signLOL:
Thats better/worse than my mates evo!!  :evilgrin:

--- End quote ---

It'll be faster than your mates Evo though :P :laugh: :happy2:

Hurdy:
Sorry for the threadjack Deako. :ashamed:

The most I've ever eaked out from a tank is an average of around 38mpg when I was on the APR stage 1 map.

The most I get from the Stage 2+ REVO is around 32mpg.

There we are, back on topic :happy2:

prepree:

--- Quote from: Hurdy on July 16, 2009, 03:35:44 pm ---
--- Quote from: prepree on July 16, 2009, 03:31:44 pm --- :signLOL: :signLOL:
Thats better/worse than my mates evo!!  :evilgrin:

--- End quote ---

It'll be faster than your mates Evo though :P :laugh: :happy2:

--- End quote ---

much prettier to!!   :party:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version