All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Volkswagen Racing cat back exhaust.

<< < (3/4) > >>

gadget:
I was chatting to Milltek at Inters and said I wanted a louder Exhaust and they recommended the version they make specially for VWR as it has a smaller back box.

 :driver:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: gadget on July 18, 2009, 08:51:57 am ---
I was chatting to Milltek at Inters and said I wanted a louder Exhaust and they recommended the version they make specially for VWR as it has a smaller back box.


--- End quote ---

....I'm not 100% sure but I think my current back box is a quad version of the same - It's certainly much smaller and has "virtually nothing" inside it, Milltek tell me. Hence the other box (which is going to have a revised smaller and slightly louder version).

This thread gives more info : - Milltek - Pre-production Review....

rskardon:
Hi there,

The VW Racing stage 1 kit seems like pretty good value with the exhaust included:-

 Ã‚£900 inc. VAT and fitting in the Volkswagen Racing Workshop
â–º Volkswagen Racing Stage 1 240bhp Engine Mapping

â–º Volkswagen Racing Exhaust Rear System

â–º Volkswagen Racing Quickshift Gearchange (manual 6 speed)

â–º Volkswagen Racing High-Flow Panel Airfilter

► ‘R’ logo


What do you reckon?

R

RedRobin:
^^^^
I reckon that's a fairly unusual first post, but are you thinking of going for this whole package yourself?

I also reckon it's probably rather more than the OP is thinking of spending all at once.

Also, I don't know if VWR have sorted out the reported problems yet on the quickshift gearchanger - I know they are working on it.

Please introduce yourself : - New Member Intro's....

RR

rskardon:
Hi there,

Not really sure why it's an unusual post?? I have been using the forum for a while as a spectator having seen lots of mentions of the site from the www.golfgtiforum.co.uk site where i have been a member for a while,

Was just interested in the Post which made me join up (I dont work for VWR if that's what you were thinking)

Cheers,

R

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version