All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Volkswagen Racing cat back exhaust.

<< < (4/4)

MAT ED30:
Welcome to the site  :rolleye:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: rskardon on July 18, 2009, 07:29:40 pm ---Hi there,

Not really sure why it's an unusual post?? I have been using the forum for a while as a spectator having seen lots of mentions of the site from the www.golfgtiforum.co.uk site where i have been a member for a while,

Was just interested in the Post which made me join up (I dont work for VWR if that's what you were thinking)

Cheers,

R

--- End quote ---

....Please forgive me if I sounded unfriendly.

If it helps your decisions, I am able to recommend VWR in my own direct experience.

A Warm Welcome!
 
:happy2:

rskardon:
Thanks both  :happy2:, seems to be a lot more active than the other one which has been a little quiet of late,

R

SteveP:

--- Quote from: rskardon on July 18, 2009, 07:16:50 pm ---Hi there,

The VW Racing stage 1 kit seems like pretty good value with the exhaust included:-

 Ã‚£900 inc. VAT and fitting in the Volkswagen Racing Workshop
â–º Volkswagen Racing Stage 1 240bhp Engine Mapping

â–º Volkswagen Racing Exhaust Rear System

â–º Volkswagen Racing Quickshift Gearchange (manual 6 speed)

â–º Volkswagen Racing High-Flow Panel Airfilter

► ‘R’ logo


What do you reckon?

R

--- End quote ---

As a package it's a fair price, if you priced it up separately by taking the nearest equivalent it might be a bit cheaper but not by much at all.

The remap (a superchip's derived one I believe) and the exhaust (by Milltek) are well proven on the Mk5 GTI  :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version